The labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi has made clarification on the recently released presidential campaign council list.
Recall earlier on Wednesday, the labour party had announced release of the highly anticipated PCC list with a whopping 1,234 members.
However, there were some discrepancies regarding the list, as some omissions and erroneous entries were made.
Mr Obi, a former governor of Anambra state while briefing Nigerians on the present situation said his party would release a more updated list in coming days.
He wrote in a Twitter post cited by Overtnews few minutes ago;
“I’ve received several calls of concern following the release of the Labour Party’s Presidential Campaign Council list. Admittedly, there were some omissions and erroneous entries in the list, hence the concerns expressed.
In response, the Labour Party Chairman in the presence of members of the NWC addressed the issues during a press conference. In keeping with our commitment to accountability, responsiveness and transparency, an updated list will be issued in due course. I plead for patience, he said.