A viral video currently gaining massive grounds online has captured the moment a hotel manager saved one of his clients, who eventually turned out to be a Nollywood actor from being poisoned by his girlfriend.
As seen from the video, the supposed actor had arrived the hotel with his alleged girlfriend and could be seen interacting with eachother.
However, while they settled for a drink, the lady who acted carefully spiked his drink with some substance.
The hotel manager quickly intervened and stopped the victim from consuming the substance.
At first, the actor refused to belief what he was being told, however after much deliberation, he decided to listen.
The manager then took them to his office where a CCTV footage capturing what transpired was played.