Home » Blog » (VIDEO) Residents flee for safety as Fire Guts Chinese Company in Ogun

(VIDEO) Residents flee for safety as Fire Guts Chinese Company in Ogun

A Chinese company located within the ASCON area of Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area in Ogun State was set up in flames after a domestic incident.

The fire which quickly spread at noon on Monday, Nov. 14, caused severe pandemonium in the area as passers-by and motorists scampered for safety.

All of efforts to bring it under control proved futile as the blazing fire caused black smoke to rise into the sky.

The Chinese company produces bags, slippers, and nylon. Products believed to be from the company can be seen heaped outside the factory gate.

A police van was also be seen at the scene in videos shared online.

The Director of the Ogun State Fire Service, Fatai Adefala, said his men were making efforts to quench the fire as at the time of filing this report

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *